"Lavenham Medieval Village"
-Digital Art From Original Photography by: Maria Desnoyers By:Zo®
-Lavenham is considered to be Britain's best preserved medieval village. Located in Suffolk countryside, it was among the twenty wealthiest settlements in England during the Medieval Period. Also Lavenham is a famous location for the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
-Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with 1.25"thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars.
All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
• Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
• Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
• Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
• Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.
- All Art Prints in my gallery comes with a signature (mostly at the bottom right side, seldom at bottom left side).
- Copyrighted and Trademark Registered, DMCA Protected
- For questions/inquiries and customize photos and art prints, kindly message me:)
All the best,
(Owner, Photographer, Artist)
By:Zo® All Rights Reserved Copyright ©2021-2022