"To This Path I Go" Picasso-Inspired New Zealand Landscape on Canvas Print
"To This Path I Go" Te Arai, New Zealand
This image is of a trail leading to Te Arai Beach, with the colors digitally altered to evoke the style of Picasso. Te Arai is a coastal community in the East of the North Island of New Zealand, renowned for its surfing spots.
Photography by: Maristela Johansson (New Zealand)
Digital Editing: Maria Desnoyers (New York)
Rectangle Canvas Wrap
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars. All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging.
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
- Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.