"HIRADO BRIDGE" -2018, Hirado, Nagasaki Prefecture Japan by:Maria Desnoyers By:Zo®
The Hirado Bridge is a suspension bridge in Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan. It connects the islands of Hirado and Kitamatsuura Peninsula. It was rainy day in Japan when this photograph was taken. It was a beautiful view. Photograph is digitally edited to create a watercolor art, printed on museum canvas, bringing you a timeless art from Japan to your wall.
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars. All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging.
- 100% Wood Frame.
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
- Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.
- Sizes Reference the Canvas Inside the Frame
- All Art Prints in my gallery comes with a signature (mostly at the bottom right side, seldom at bottom left side).
- Copyrighted and Trademark Registered, DMCA Protected
- For questions/inquiries: Email at: Maria@ByZo.shop
All the best,
Maria Desnoyers (Owner, Photographer, Artist)
www.ByZo.Shop By:Zo® All Rights Reserved Copyright ©2021-2022